activity 7


Answers :

Do you think there's a need to ask questions during the interview session, and why?
Yes, I think there is a need to ask questions as there are things we will need to know more or need clarification. For example, the nature of the job, or what process will be done after the interview.

Prepare at least five questions that demonstrate your interest in the position or the company. 
1. May I know what is the working culture here?
2. Are there any other minor jobs that need to be done in the position I applied apart from what was in the description in this job position?
3. Usually, how does this company measure the performance and success in this role?
4. May I know usually what kind of reinforcement is used to instruct the workers?
5. May I know more about what the team here is like? Like maybe having a design team and idea team or?

Comments